Detox of the heart
One would relate the word Detox to drugs and alchahol and what people do to get these out of their systems.
Drugs and alchahol are surely killers of the body, but stress and mental fatigue are killers of the mind and spirit. I noticed that the other day when i read the health news letter by S san.
I immediately knew that i had to go through a full heart and soul detox course. And today i took my first step by taking a long walk to the bookstore near my house.
This might not seem to be a big deal to many who read this post, but the combination of absolutely beautiful weather and the sight of the setting sun painting the pale blue evening sky in shades or surreal red and orange really relaxing. For a chronic indoors person that is something to say the least.
You don't need to go on an expensive trip to Paris or Venice to sooth you heart, you only need a nice comfy pair of shoes and a short walk around the neighbourhood.
Take it from someone who really knows ;)





2 Comments:
I hate you :)
Thanks, I hate me too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home