Monday, May 01, 2006

YouTube is EVIL!! 超ハマルあの「YouTube」!!

Oh my god, I have never been addicted to an internet experience such as YouTube.

The database covers nearly everything, and I have found some hidden GEMS while aimlessly entering keywords.

You can easily spend hours in one session. The "Just one more video" line drags on and on and you find yourself spending hours in a realm of nostalgia. Here are 2 of my recently discovered gems on YouTube! Enter the world of YouTube at your own risk!

Yahoo Japanによると日本人のなかで無料ビデオホースティングサイト「YouTube」が流行っていると記事があった。初めてあれを見てみる人は、あれほど 興味深いサイトと思わないかもしれないが、少しずつYouTubeの「魔力」に無意識に吸い込まれてしまう。

数年前の懐かしいアニメやカルト作品がいっぱい見えるし、面白いショートムービーやファンの自作ムービーもたくさんあるし、キーワード検索だけはとても面白い。検索で出るはずのないチョウカルトなものもたくさん出てくる。時間つぶしにはお勧めのサイトだ。
以下はこの間YouTubeで発見した「宝物」!

アラビア語版を見た「アイゼンボーグ」なんと日本語版を見るとは!!

皆さんは試してみたらどうだろう?自己責任の上でな!



2 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAA333!!! Man, this is gold!!

When I first started reading the post, I though, 'tymoor must've gone nuts' and 'man, he's on some substance' but then the videos spoke for you.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words (in the west anyways..)

Well, a picture is just a frame in a video...

deshou?

 
At May 03, 2006 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaal hehehe al rajul il 7adeediiiii =D
i've been watching it recently and it's so funnyyy
i really cracked up laughing on some of the episodes
this is the first time i hear the intro in japanese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home