出発する前の準備・コンピューターの悩み
明日、大使館に行きます。
国際交流基金から在留資格認定証明書が届けましたので、
査証の手続きはこれからです。
本当に日本へ行くんです!!
出発はあと1ヵ月半。担当のクラスは今ひとつしかないですが、最近日本語クラスのことで結構忙しくて、送ってもらった本を読むまで時間があまりありませんが、もう少しペースを早くしないとマジヤバイです。
プログラムの学年歴ももらいました。大変きつそうです。
大学は本来、土・日は休みなんですが、このプログラムは時間との争いで、休みは日曜日しかないみたいです。そうなんですよ!!
そもそもわたしは休みに遊びに行くタイプじゃありませんが、でも私にも一日の休みは「これ、ちょっと大変じゃないか」と思ってしまいます。
まあ、いいでしょう!これで早くプログラムを終了し、帰国することができます。
新しいコンピューターも買わないといけませんね。
今使っている愛機ACERはよくここまで持ち応えました。しかし、あれは結構重いし、CoreDuoのノート型も最近発売されたし、少し貯金したし、もう、新しいのを買おうかと思います。
これかは授業で使って見たいので、今度はタブレットPCにしようと思います。
富士通のT4210は第一候補です。口コミによれば、富士通の出来が意外とよくて、性能の優れたノート・タブレットPCです。搭載のCoreDuoもこれからのニーズに十分こたえてくれます。手書きノートを取れるのは大変便利です。富士通のT4210の一番いいメリットというと、作動音がクラスの邪魔にならない、静かな冷却ファンにあります。
ヨルダンではこのモデルは簡単には手に入りませんので、日本で買う選択もあります。
実はUAEから注文はできますが、在庫のモデルは室内・室外で両方で使用できるスクリーンが基礎スペックで、あれは室内で使うと画像があまりきれいに写らないらしいです。
Big Investmentですから、理想でないスペックはやめておきましょう。
日本語クラスでパソコンを使おうと考えたことがありますが、どのように効果的に使用できるのは個人的に興味のある課題です。電子黒板というコンセプトは魅力的ですが、最近に先生に教えてもらったのは初級のクラスで黒板を使わないことが最近の日本語教育の常識です。
しかし、文字導入はどうしても必要ですね。パソコンの便利なところはプロジェクターを通して絵カードを見せることです。絵カードの使用が上手な先生は気になさらないかもしれませんが、私は絵カードがあまり「きれい」に使えません。コンピューターで整理したら、もっと効果的に使えると思いますが、実際にやってみたことはありません。これは次のゴールです。
On-the-spotでマルチメディア教材を使用できるのはいいところです。
教師はやってはいけないのは授業の環境の準備で夢中になり、やりすぎると、授業の実際教育内容を妥協することです。あまり認めたくないはないが、私は何回もそう言う過ちを繰り返しましたが、最近「準備でそこまで行かなくてもいい、それより、授業の内容と流れそして、時間使いをよく考えたほうがいい」と思うようになってきました。
面白いことに、学校も大学も同じでした。
勉強を始めるまに教科書とノートの整理や机の位置、部屋の軽さなどによくこだわった変わり者でした。しかし本当の勉強時間があまり長くありませんでした。
やっぱり馬鹿でした。
少しずつ日本が近づいています。
もっとしっかりしなくちゃ~
皆さん、応援してください





5 Comments:
why on earth you blog in Japanese?
if you want to, post as much as you want, but your gibberish posts are raiding Jordan Planet!
omar
Dear Omernos
This is EXACTLY why I clearly requested to remove my listing from JP (which is so by the way)....
If you kindly note the member list of JP, you will find that there is NO LISTING of my name.
All the posts appearing on JP are appearing WITHOUT my consent and i have contacted JP staff to remidy this problem.
As to why on earth am i blogging in Japanese! well, it is a matter of personal choice.
why do you blog in english??
My target demography is different from yours and this is my own choice ^_^
And I would have at least hoped that even if i had made the mistake of putting "Gibberish posts" on JP, which i also feel is very rude if intentional, i would have expected that i would at least receive the benefit of the doubt regarding whether this is an intentional act or just a mistake.
Thanks for you input and happy blogging ^_^
I'm sorry
I wasn't at my best shape, and I was really mad how JP was totally messed up, with the bloggers listing not there as well.
I again apologize, and maybe I'm partly jealous from the fact that you know Japanese! hehe
I just can't read one charachter! It's HARD
Sorry again.
how, how do you. um, type?
omarusan? hehe
omaru san
No need to apologize at all my friend!
I would be mad too if somebody did something like that on purpose to JP!
Hey you can study Japanese too!
I am sure that you can learn Japanese as well!
It is not that hard as many peopke think
Actually we welcome you at our Japanese Classes any time (^_^)
Typing Japanese is VERY simple! you only need a normal english keyboard!
You type in romaji (romnized Japanese)
If you like to know more about japanese on your computer! please see this link:
http://japanese-for-everyone.blogspot.com/
i will put some inof soon on where to study Japanese in Jordan very soon, so please have a go at learbing Japanese.
You will not regret it ^_^
dewa mata (see you soon)
P.S.
Sorry for the bad spelling :P
Written in haste.
Post a Comment
<< Home