Of hard nights and Legal Aliens!!
I had a test today and had to study hard last night! So Im a bit sleeepy!
I walked around the block for 1 hour today! it was a bit late but i was looking for a used book shop called BookOFF. of cours i couldn't find it. -> Typical.
I went and applied for foreigner registration ! Foreigners residing in Japan for more than 3 months are obliged by law to do so.
Every Japanese language student whose worth his JLPT knows this typical phrase!
きょうは がいこくじん とうろく に いきました。
今日は外国人登録に行きました。
I went for foreigner registration today!
Today I got to Live the experinece (OH WOW!! <-with a twist of bitter irony)
So I will a legal foreigner in 2 weeks time!
After that i can't sing Sting's famous song with the "I am an alien. An illeagal alien! I am a Jordanian in Tokyo (actually Saitama)~♪) lyrics!
How depressesing!
Today I had a Test and an OPI (Oral Profeciency Interview). It was quite fun, but i blabbered like a fool and put my foot in my mouth a few times. I really recommend reading on OPI as i will!
Today's Exam went better than i expected! Alhamdulillah!
So tomorrow we have a enterence ceremony at GRIPS which stands for Graduate Institute for Policy studies! I love the name GRIPS beacause it reminds me of Z gundam's famous GRYPS laser colony ! (must know your gundam to have even the slightest hint of what i an talking about)
Well I hope everything goes smooth tomorrow!
Tymoor!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home