Thursday, October 19, 2006

To go or not to go ???



Next Saturday/Sunday the annual All Japan Plastic Model & R/C show will be held at Makuhari Messe in Chiba. It is close to where I am so i am really thinking of going this week,

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF NEW GUNDAMS RELEASED BY BANDAI

It can be considered as a part of my study of Japanese society........OH YEAH like anybody would believe that..... So i leave it to you my dear students .....

TO GO OR NOT TO GO...........YOU VOTE...

add your comments today or tomorrow..............

今週の土曜日は2006年プラモデル・ラジコンショーがあります。
今週末は行こうかな~と思っていますが、ちょっと迷っています。
そんな遠くないし、日本社会見学(??)にもなります。

どうしますか。行くか?行かないか?

アドバイスをください~

年末の新しいガンダムが公開されるぞ・・・・


10 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about??!!! Of course you GO!

 
At October 19, 2006 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharing is caring.. You need to share the up's and down's of the Japanese people's life events. This I would say is a good event to share. Pressure yourself and go, they will think highly of you.

 
At October 19, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Sakufu dono!

Thanks for the comment. If all goes well i hope to go this year :D

How is study and preparation for the trip to Japan?

Are you coming to the Iftar on Saturday?

I miss our nice ocha gatherings

 
At October 19, 2006 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will vote for "TO GO".

 
At October 19, 2006 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

السلام عليك يا أخ تيمور
عليك بصلاة اللاستخارة

 
At October 19, 2006 6:31 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

hehehe

Thank you Mr. Multiple personality ... :D I will take with your advice :D

 
At October 19, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

by the way do you skype?

 
At October 20, 2006 12:53 AM, Blogger hiro said...

Go go go!! lols

 
At October 20, 2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem..
GOOO!!!!!!!
What are you waiting for..!
But on Sunday..so as not to get tired on Saturday, and becoming unable to do the thingy on Saturday.. :p

 
At October 23, 2006 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, it's too late to vote GO now, so I vote WENT!! ahahahaha ahaha!

(可笑しくない!笑わせるようなことじゃない!フーフー)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home