Lost in the Bowels of Tokyo
today i got lost in Tokyo's underground...
I cried and cried until they took my hand and took me home.................NOT
After some searching and probing and a lot of questions and sumimasens, i got to where i was going
A very intersting experience, good thing i know a little nihongo :P
buhahahahaha





5 Comments:
lols... I often get lost in Tokyo, especially when I go out from subway and up to the ground. "Where am I??!!" That's always terrible experience for me.
^^;;
little nihongo :P
Taka san Hiro san
Thank you for the comments :D
It was a unique but very educational experience
Subways are confusing. I got lost in the New york city subway once too, but I wasn't alone. We were trying to reach a friend's house in Brooklyn, and then my brother asked a guy in the train and he gave us exact directions. When we knocked on my friend's door he opened and was surprised "how the hell did you find your way?". We told him we asked a guy and he helped us then he said "You're crazy! I wouldn't even ask an old lady in New york!!"... That was a tight one.
it's ok, you have to get lost some times to know the streets and places, i think its a very good way to know where to go....
Post a Comment
<< Home