CALPIS ...


Calpis is my latest adventure in the wonderful world of Japanese soft beverages...
Calpis... which people sometimes affectionatly refer to as something else (use your imagination) is a unique experinece for a soft drink gourmet like Moi. Calpis is quite interesting. It is in principle a milk based drink... but with a twist. It actually has Soda in it and tastes like juice... I love it :P
by the way Calpis is a contraction of Calcium and another word..
Now i can can get my daily dairy intake and my Soda fix in one go.
I really think we need this in Jordan :)
CALPIS anyone ...





6 Comments:
This looks exactly like something I wouldn't want to drink.
samer san
rest assured this is not the leftover water from last nights dishwashing. nor is it the bottom of the laundry machine water.
this is Calpis ... i will send u a bottle ASAP
Milk and Soda wa Dou da?!
you are not making sense, sensei!
OR:
Are you nuts?
It looks like Flash! You know Flash right? that thing for the bathrooms? The detergent?
well the name is weird I can get the "cal" part from calcium but "pis" well only on thing go's in my head when I hear that and trust me you don't want to know, but knowing me I would try anything and given that you had a fear dosage of that thing I can honestly say that it is safe to try.
So jolly my friend send me a bottle of that milky beverage and let the Jordanian market know "Calpis" the cow's choice of milk
it looks like a nice idea send me box with an MG Strike Freedom
hehehe Thanks for all the humorous comments
A box of Flash for all you guys is on the way :P
enjoy
Post a Comment
<< Home