Dinner 晩ご飯
This is my dinner on holidays :D
Usually we have our meals at the Canteen (that means Sets A and B, God bless them), but on holidays its everyman for his own.
As you can see i have a balanced meal
Potato sandwich, chiken sandwich, salad and dressing, and cocolate. The cola in the back is always there. I always get a Tuna Mayonaise onigiri but today i gots me some youghurt. I wonder why?
And no, the gundam in the back is not part of dinner :P





4 Comments:
lol! UMAi desu ne! ^^
ano ne, sensei, u always mention
set A or B meals..what do they refer to? (O_o)
n by the way, last week marked the FIRST ONIGIRI i ever had! =D God bless JICA! ;)
Tuna mayonaise onigiri...
I don't know what to call this..
innovation or bastardization..
oyasumi
お、コンビニの写真かと思いました。笑 (冗談冗談)
どれも私の好きなものばかりです。(ツナマヨネーズおにぎりは、、ちょっと食べられないけど^^;;)
私は主婦だけど、コンビニも好きです。笑
美味しそう!
またサンドちゃんとのデートですよね。
相変わらず、サンドちゃんに愛情を持って いますね。
でも、コーラちゃんはちょっと、ちょっ と、ちょっと~~~~~
Post a Comment
<< Home