Friday, February 09, 2007

What being in Japan does to a man!



As you clearly see, I have become so handsome, i don't think you can fully appreciate my handsome visage portrayed so exquisitly in this picture taken just a few days ago :D

5 months and counting ....
My research is driving me Apes (Pun indeed intended)

Oh Amman , I miss you so ...

5ヶ月の日本!!
あっという間たったが、大変でした。
最近の私の写真をごらんいただければわかると思いますが、人生が大きく変わりました。
なんとなくバナナを食べたくなってきました。

まじめに話すと、最近研究でいろいろ悩んでいます。

愛しいアンマンよ、待ってくれ。
すぐ帰るから~

18 Comments:

At February 09, 2007 9:57 PM, Blogger JMESC - Jordan said...

Amman is not the same,everything is a miss, we miss you ^_^

Taymouru sensei
i dont think (even if you became what you are saying) would make a change to why we like you :)
私たちにはやくもどってきます。

 
At February 11, 2007 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

僕らは待っている、先生.. 待っている

日本のお菓子を待っているはずです。

愛しいのお菓子よ、来てくれ。
我慢できずに待っているから~

 
At February 12, 2007 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ukyou son,

Looking good man.

This is an old friend of yours!!Guess who I am?

I will give you untill valentines day to guess?!

Clue: Kam Jameelon Law Baqeena Asdeqa'a

 
At February 12, 2007 6:10 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

e?

Mitsuru san?

 
At February 12, 2007 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fsjarr0@engr.uky.edu
; )

 
At February 12, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Walla hala bi mitsuru san ...

weinak ya rajel :D
Wow nice to hear from you dude :D
startrek is not the same without you :D

 
At February 12, 2007 3:01 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

loool! this picture reminds me of ME at the end of the previous -projecto ippai- semester! :p
well seems study is study,no matter where u were, Irbed,Amman or even your beloved Nippon! =D
Ganbatte ne! ouen shiteru kara!( ^_')b
...and wish me luck in this year's スピーチコンテスト (O_o;)

 
At February 12, 2007 3:06 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Amani Chan .. ganbatte kudasai :D

I know that you will do great this peech contest.
You have to see what i look like now.

Maybe i will post a pic real soon :D

 
At February 12, 2007 3:09 PM, Blogger hiro said...

日本での生活はたいへんですか?
どうぞ日本にいる間に日本を楽しんでくださいね。文化の違いも大きいでしょうが、その違いさえも楽しんでください。研究もうまくいくといいですね。 ^-^)

 
At February 12, 2007 3:13 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

hiroさん

お励ましの言葉をどうもありがとうございました。文化の違いを経験したいですが、その余裕も最近ありません。^_^

研究はね~~~~~。
結果は写真をごらんいただけるとすぐわかると思います:P

 
At February 12, 2007 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohisashiburi desu.

I miss you my friend.
Great.. Japan and USA are not very far.. Why not visit me?

Mitsuru.

 
At February 12, 2007 3:57 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

hehe i will beam myself :D

How are your studies ? are you coming to Amman soon ?

 
At February 12, 2007 4:24 PM, Blogger Firas Jarrar said...

Hello number one.

My studies are doing great. What about you? I heard you are in the Japanese Master Program?

I am not going to Amman soon : (

I started my own Blogs:
firasjarrar.blogspot

 
At February 12, 2007 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

アマニさん、ライバルとしてはじめて出会いそうでしょうね :D

 
At February 14, 2007 12:21 AM, Blogger daichan said...

may be you don't know me but iam your ghost iam your black list hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
abunai

 
At February 16, 2007 3:30 AM, Blogger Yukikaze said...

nice pic... i can't wait to see your picture!!!

 
At February 17, 2007 12:28 AM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ライバル か?! 面白い! じゃ、頑張りましょうね!( ^_')b

 
At February 17, 2007 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

楽しみにしていますよ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home