日本出発 I am off to Jordan!







Today I am going back to Jordan.
I have 3 weeks of reseach ahead of me there and I hope to complete all My reserch tasks completely InshaAllah.
Yesterday i got to relax a bit and prepare things for my return.
Today's weather is beautiful.
Spring is so beautful here in Japan. Speacking of spring, I promised to take some pictures of Sakura blossoming.
Please enjoy these pics.
It is a strange feeling of sadness (leaving Japan) and happiness ( returning to Jordan), but i am looking forward to it!
Hope to see everyone soon!! InshaAllah





3 Comments:
توصل بالسلامة إنشاءالله
we're witing eagerly for yor return, and planing something big, i'm not going to tell you what.. but please update us on the flight time..توصل بالسلامة انشاء الله...
so its the time! (^_^)
yalla sensei, bessalame inshalla!
(THX ALOT FOR THE SAKURA PICS, THEY ARE WONDERFUL!) :D
Post a Comment
<< Home