Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a bit more!

Only 2 weeks left!
I can't wait to go home!

Report submitted! Defense finished.

After a month of intense stress and frustration i had the chance to go out and meet our Ocha master Saqf dono. I was treated to a hand made labaneh.
The taste of labaneh brought back some nice memories.


Next a trip to shibuya brought me some nice rewards. Thanks again to Saqf dono for the excellent guide around town.


I had the chance to fulfill one of my dreams in Japan. I will talk about that in the next post!

We topped the day by some delicious tendon and udoin meal at Saqf dono's retaurant of choice.


A nice day indeed.

And Gundam sensei says doumo!

8 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new post! I am really, really happy for you!

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is there an insane amount of rice steamers on the buffet in the first picture?

 
At August 28, 2007 9:42 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

VERY PERSEPTIVE!

yes that is becasue this is the dorm's kitchen.

hehe i was wondering if someone would notice that.

 
At August 29, 2007 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was really all my pleasure. (^_^)

I had a great full day, and looking forward to treating Samer-kun to something of that sort.

Alhamdulliah your nightmare is over. The rest is not worth mentioning. We are all very proud of you Sensei.

Enjoy your remaining days in Japan and have a great break when you reach Amman safely.

 
At August 30, 2007 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 31, 2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

kenkyuu wa mou owatta desu ne!
omedetou gozaimsu!!\(^_^)/
please enjoy the coming days to the fullest! :)

 
At September 03, 2007 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Otsukaresamadeshita, sensei.
you did great. i was impressed by your last presentation.
enjoy your remainding days.

K-s

 
At September 03, 2007 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are! K-s wa presentation ni shuseki shimashitaka. yokattaa..

Ukyou-sensei, you will leave Japan with a bang! ;) hoho!

 
At September 05, 2007 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, konichiwa...

I got in to your blog while making my deep extensive search on Aizenborg アイゼンボーグ...

I see you're a fan of the show as a lot of others...

Check out our Aizenborg Encyclopedia (3rd part) :

http://www.mexat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=288632

We are proudly the only place with exclusive Aizenborg stuff...

We would like for you to come and join us and become a proud member...

And since you're a professional Japanese Tutor/Teacher, we would request your gracious help...

To know more, please e-mail me :

vegeta8x@hotmail.com
benmoody99x@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time, and Arigatou...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home