Friday, October 12, 2007
About Me

- Name: ukyou
- Location: Amman アンマン, Jordan
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
Recommended Official Links
Japanese Language Student Blogs
- Taka san's Blog
- Saqf Dono's Blog
- Amani's World
- Subzero in Japan
- A NEW page of Samer
- A page of Samer
- Momiji's Trip
- Dragon Hunter T
- Adventure from here and there
- Touyou no Hoshi
- Biraru no Kibou
- Rua's Visions
- Ghayth's room
- I...Me...and Myself
Japanese Language Learning
- Don-Don URDON ドンドンウルドン
- Japan Foundation
- 日本語国際センター
- 政策研究大学院大学 GRIPS
- 国語研究所
- みんなの教材 Minna no Kyouzai
- JF Japanese e-Learning Minato
- Erin's Challenge! I can speak Japanese
- SPACE ALC
Photography
Ukyou Recommends
Previous Posts
- UMMM
- ただいま!
- Just a bit more!
- オッサン
- More Soft drink mayhem!
- Shameless promotion of good Japanese experinece bl...
- Shamless promotion of new blog!!
- Stuck in Thailand 2: the revenge of Bangkok intern...
- Stuck in Thailand
- 日本出発 I am off to Jordan!
This Weeks QR code






3 Comments:
こわ!
皆、ひらがなを忘れないように!^^;
そう言えば、先生はまだJICAで働きますか?
「その2」を期待しています!
K-s
「その他」を期待しています!
Post a Comment
<< Home