Friday, November 23, 2007

ブルーインパルス Blue Impulse

この間紹介したホビー専門から戦闘機の模型2種類と塗料を何色を購入しました。

今回かったのは、ダッソー・ブレゲー社フランス空軍戦闘機ミラージュF.1Cとこのポストで完成の姿を紹介する航空自衛隊のアクロバット飛行のディスプレーチーム”ブルーインパルス”の飛行隊長機を作成しました。

アクロバット飛行のは英語のAerobatics(曲芸飛行)の技術を指し、プロペラー機やジェット機を使って、単数または複数でやります。複数の機体のディスプレーチームにはかなり優秀で高度な飛行技術が有するパイロットしか選ばれていません。
世界でもっと有名ななのは、この間ヨルダンのアカバで実演したHawk機を使用するイギリス空軍の「Red Arrows」とSu-27を使用するロシア空軍の「Russian Knights」とアメリカ空軍のF-16使用の「Thunderbirds」。ヨルダン空軍のチーム「Royal Falcons」も結構有名なんです。Extra-300というプロップ機を使うが、世界中でかなり高く評価されていると聞いています。

日本の航空自衛隊のブルーインパルスは川崎T-4というトレーナー機を使用しています。機体のカラリングはとても穏やかで、ブルーインパルスという名前のスピリットを良くつかんだデザインだと思います。
機体のデザインそのものも以外とクリーンで、カラリングと会わせて、イルカまたは飛び魚を思わせる組み合わせです(特にコックピットと機種のラインがイルカの頭部にそっくり)。

(編集:後でチェックしたところ、そもそもそのイメージを狙ったデザインだった!)

ブルーインパルスの詳細はオフィシャルホームパージまで是非ご覧ください:
http://www.mod.go.jp/asdf/equipment/blue/index.html
Youtubeにブルーインパルスのディスプレーはみることができます。


出来上がりは何年ぶりのモデリングとしてはまあまあですが、バティーとサーフィ-サーを使用しないことと色塗りの未熟さなどはすぐ見れば分かります。しかし、かなり楽しかったです。久しぶりに、接着剤のにおいで頭が痛くなりました。作成時間はなんと5時間でした。興奮のあまりで、買ってからすぐ作成しました。

では完成品の写真を紹介します。

部屋の照明がいまいちで、ちゃんと写真を取れませんが、できの悪さが見えないのがありがたいですね!(^_^)

次の作品はミラージュF1Cのヨルダン空軍仕様に挑戦してみます。

I just finished my latest model, Number one plane from the famous Japanese Air Self Defense Force JASDF "Blue Impluse" Aerobatic team. They use a Kawasaki T-4 trainer as their mount. I liked the cool simple design and the fact that the aircraft itself looks like a flying dolphin (especially the cockpit and nose line). I found out that the Blue Impluse commercials show it as such, so I was on the mark After all.

As well as the Blue impulse T-4, I got a French Airforce Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1.C and someTamiya paints.
http://www.mod.go.jp/asdf/equipment/blue/index.html
You can find more about the Blue impulse team at this link and see some of their preformances on Youtube.

Next in line, I will try to finish the mirage F1.C in Royal Jordanian Airforce Coloring.

By the way both kits are by Hasegawa and colors used are actually Gundam markers.
The final reult is not so bad considering it has been a few years since I have made a fighter plane model but the painting is crude and messy in some places and I have cut corners in the assembly. But considering this was a 5 hour rush job, it is not so bad. The pics are poorly lighted since it was shot in the evening but at least they cover up the bad finish.

Enjoy the pics and comment !!!
next i am thinking of going of the beaten trach by mdelling a tank. I have my eyes on the JGSDF type 90 MBT next. Stay tuned.

7 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 5:06 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

omoshiroi desu ne!^^
are they from the new hobby center?
tsugi no purojekuto wo tanoshimi ni shiteimasu

 
At November 27, 2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

lol nan da! minna 7alfeen yameen no more comments here? ^^;

 
At November 28, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

What's wrong with not having anything to say about a subject?

by the way, static void main says hi.

 
At November 28, 2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

By the way Amani-san, by mixing arabic, english and japanese in the same sentence, you are severly limiting the number of people who can understand what you are saying.

 
At November 28, 2007 3:33 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

saemon san,
I guess mixing languages gets on your nerves somehow ^^;
but i said nothing so important to be understood globally..dakara,mixing wa moshkile ja nai! :p

 
At November 28, 2007 6:35 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

No no, it doesn't get on my nerves at all..

I mix arabic and english or english and japanese. But mix arabic, english and japanese and neither the arabs nor the japanese will get you.

It's okay to disagree... as long as you know you're wrong ;)

 
At November 29, 2007 10:10 AM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

lool i feel like a DJ!:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home