OMG! 大発見
良き友H君と最近できたヨルダン初めてのホビー専門店、「Hobby center]にやっといきみました。
いや~驚きでしたよ。
日本のホビー屋さんの比べになりませんが、ヨルダンではたいしたものですよ。
熱血モデラーの私がプラスチックモデルを作る「TAMIYA」「HASEGAWA」「TRUMPTEER」「REVELL」の製品が目の前で並んで、なんと涙が出るぐらいうれしいことです!戦闘機、戦車、レースカーの模型の種類はけっこうありますが、ガンダムなどのSFモデルは残念ながらまったくなし。
昨日は感動のあまり、目がきらきらしている子供のようにディスプレーの完成品をじっくり見ました。
ずっと前から手に入れなかった模型用の塗料の種類は数々!
Yesterday, I went at last to the new hobby shop "Hobby Center" that just opened here in Amman. I did not no what to expect, but deep inside I was expecting the worst.
To my complete surprise what i found was BEYOND any of my expectations! in a word, I was "FLABBERGASTED"
Inside the 2 story shop, your first floor is filled with Radio control cars and Plastic models.
As a rabid modeler, the sight of models made by HASEGAWA, TAMIYA, REVELL all stacked up in front of me brought a tear or to to my eyes. SNIFF, SNIFF.Not just that, Racing, motorbike, Jet Ski, all the toys us big boys crave are there.
I recommend a visit even for those not into Hobbies just for the WOW factor.Going again today to get me some paints and maybe a model or two.





4 Comments:
Yokatta neeeeeee.. (^_^)y
I am very happy for you sensei.
The typos you did shows how overwhelmed you were when you wrote this.
I think the shop owner was eagerly waiting for your comeback. (^_^)
Enjoy!
hehehe
Typos fixed!
But you were right, I was kind of overtaken by the surprise of it all!
The owner of the shop did not have to wait long. More in my next post!!
With your help, he will reach breakeven point much faster.
In fact, you might have very well been mentioned in his business plan.
This analysis was brought to you by..
More after the break
A very small sample of Akiba in Amman^^
sugo~..eeto.. i mean suggeee jan! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home