BBQ






日本語学習者のアハマドさんと彼のよき友達とBBQに行ってきました。
ヨルダン大学近くのアブヌセールの辺にある絶景スポットにBBQセットを立てて、ジャージ(とりにくのほう)ととうもろこしを焼いたりしました。
丘の上からの絶景にふさわしく、風が強く吹いて、皆は飛ばされちゃいそうでした。
幸いにBBQもみんなも飛ばされなく、BBQマスターが作ったおいしい焼肉を食べました。
このアウティングの唯一の失敗は私がデジ一眼レフを持ってこれず、絶景のちゃんとした写真が取れませんでした。
すごい写真を撮れる機会を予想しなくて、写真家として失格だ!!
無念!
しかし、このBBQはいい思い出になりました。
アハマドさん本、当にありがとうございました。
いつも持ち歩くキャノンのなんちゃってPowerShot A510で何枚の写真を撮りましたので、何枚をアップします。
Yesterday we went out with a group of frinds led by our very dear Japanese student A san on a BBQ outing. The place chosen was the hillside view at Abunuseir near Jordan Univresity.
The location was very beautiful and being on top of a hill the wind blew like crazy, and it nearky blew us (and the chicken) off the hill.
But in the end all went well and we BBQed some chicken and Corn cobs all under the supervision of BBQ chef extraordinaire A san.
The only low point of the trip was that I forgot to bring my DSLR with me and had to do with the underpowered Canon Powershot A510 (which actually surprised me) to take some pics of the beautiful scenery there.
The fact that I did not see this photo chance coming a mile away leaves a lot to be said about my photograpghy skills (which are not mad by the way).
Thanks A san and friends.
It was a great day and a beautiful memory for all of us.
Enjoy the pics!





13 Comments:
本当に凄い写真ですね ^^
JAAJは美味しかったですか? :p
ビラールさん
コメントありがとう!
JAAJ(ニワトリのほう)は美味しかったよ!
Amazing pictures~!! ^_^
really nice pics
never thought that abu-nseir would look this good... tsk tsk
Ukyou-sensei,
I borrowed one of your photos and made a de-motivational poster:
http://bp3.blogger.com/_BZuITHuoAXs/SC9xQmu47dI/AAAAAAAAAOE/otalaZtd0W4/s400/optimism.jpg
Thanks everyone for the comments!
and Samer san, Tsk Tsk!
how dare you make my pictures into a demotivating poster!
I will demotivate you next time we meet!!
I are sad. I feels demotivated :(
ARR, Glad to be of service.
Hey now! you shouldn't be demotivating me, I need all the motivation in the world...
I'm a senseiless gakusei with a day job!
Gah, my MQ (motivational quotient) just went down 10 points..
hey taymour u might not remember me, I was a student of yours at jica i was checking out ur blog and i have one question what camera did u use to take those beautiful pictures ??
pls reply
thank you
Faisal Tabari
本当に、素晴しい景色です。
またまた、ヨルダンへ帰りたくなりました。
あー、私もそこにいたかった。
ダジャージャ(とりにくの方)も一緒に食べたかった。
右京先生がアウティングを楽しんでいるのも嬉しい。
アハマドさんとは、私が知っているアハマドさん? 漢字?お茶?オホラ?
素敵なポストをありがとう!
K-s
K先生
コメントをいつもどうもありがとう!!
先生がいたらもう完璧なアウティングだったと思います。
このポストで紹介するアハマドさんは
「BBQのアハマド」と名づけてしまいました。
先生と一緒にまたヨルダンの夕暮れを楽しむを楽しみにしています。
た
Faisal san
I took the pictures using a 3.2MP Canon power4shot A510, it is a very cheap camera but quite powerful.
た
Post a Comment
<< Home