Nice new design ^^ I like the light colors but this looks cool because the background of the posts still light and the color of writing can be black or any other dark color (^_')b But why everyone are changing their blog's style this week ? is there a prize or something ? :p should I go and change my blog design ? :p
I think that this design is very nice~!very T-s-ppoi! I am still not done with mine,,maybe I should have waited until I decide all the changes and then publish them at once
I personally liked the old one better. I liked the green and light grey colours. They had a distinct flavour. This looks kind of dull, but I do see it one growing on me eventually though.
I also like the tagline in the title (without the 3 times faster part), but the english 'ukyou's sky' font looks out of place to me; better if it was consistent with the japanese font.
For me if it's Darker it's better... but we always see taymoor sensei as an angel(LOL)... that's why it's better for the blog colors to be brighter...but you can put more lively colors like yellow and red I think... but don't use PINK ... you know why :P
13 Comments:
Nice new design ^^
I like the light colors but this looks cool because the background of the posts still light and the color of writing can be black or any other dark color (^_')b
But why everyone are changing their blog's style this week ? is there a prize or something ? :p
should I go and change my blog design ? :p
I think that this design is very nice~!very T-s-ppoi!
I am still not done with mine,,maybe I should have waited until I decide all the changes and then publish them at once
I personally liked the old one better. I liked the green and light grey colours. They had a distinct flavour. This looks kind of dull, but I do see it one growing on me eventually though.
I also like the tagline in the title (without the 3 times faster part), but the english 'ukyou's sky' font looks out of place to me; better if it was consistent with the japanese font.
haha, I ripped your dear new design apart.
new design (cool)
new design (cool)
Thanks for all the input. I am experimenting since i have some time on my hand.
The muse for the new dark design is Saemon's comments.
But i have a new design up just for fun!
Forgot to add this rflects the curremt mood
Hah! ta7sheesh!
誰かが先生を猿化したらしいね
In sense ur quite right!
I have actually monkeyed myself recently!
Tsk Tsk
I like how you replaced the あ with う too.. good lip-syncing!
うわあ!(O_o)
右京の空「う」バージョンですね!…
英語で、ベータバージョンというの!^▽^
For me if it's Darker it's better...
but we always see taymoor sensei as an angel(LOL)... that's why it's better for the blog colors to be brighter...but you can put more lively colors like yellow and red I think...
but don't use PINK ... you know why :P
どれも素敵ですよ 先生 ^’
でも猿はちょっと・・・
次のブログを楽しみに
Post a Comment
<< Home