Ukyou recommends 右京のおススメ
今度の3連休はブログデザインの更新以外はずっと家にぶらぶらしました。
もうちょっとこの3連休を有効に使えばよかったな~と!
今日は意外と良く出来ているオリジナル任天堂DS用のアプリを紹介したいと思います。
DSのスタイラスを使って、絵を描いたりするソフトもたくさんあると思いますが、この自作ソフトは無料にしても意外と良く出来て、是非皆さんに試してほしいと思いました。
一つ目のアプリは「Animanatee」と言った簡単なアニメーション作成ソフトです。これを使って、自分もなんちゃってアニメ監督のなれる!出来た作品ももちろん保存できるし、AVIにエクスポートすることも可能!http://deku.gbadev.org/program.html
一つ目のアプリは「Colors!」というアプリです。
軽くてシンプルにしても、意外と強力的なDSのスタイラスで描くソフトです。
http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/
このソフトは両方「Homebrew」と言ったオリジナルソフトで、DSにインストールするために、少し手間がかかるが、できたら自分のDSをもっと楽しめることになるだろう!
もう自分のDSにインストールして、色々試しています
ゲームはあまりしないが、最近PSPの「太鼓の達人」はまってしまった右京のお勧めソフト。
With this 3 day weekend I had lots of time on hand. Most of it was spent hanging around the house, the rest was in redesigning (?) the Blog top page. Just a few miuntes ago I found out about some cool apps for the NDS that i liked to share.
One is called Animanatee for the DS by dekutree, which is a super cute animation program that you can use to make simple animations and export them to your computer! for more on this app please see this link:
http://deku.gbadev.org/program.html
The other one which is REALLY nice is called Colors!.
Colors is a small and fun paint program that uses the pressure sensitive screen styllus of the DS to doodle and paint! for more info:
http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/
I tried both of them and they are certifiably GREAT!
an Ukyou recommendation! (especially for S kun)
Labels: DS, DSオリジナルソフト, Homebrew






5 Comments:
I may be the resident nintendo-zuki and the first guy to get a DS here, but sadly I'm behind you all in this.. :(
I don't have the adaptors/memory cards necessary to run homebrew on my DS. Which reminds me: I should get them.
Really in the past 2 years, I used my DS mostly for the dictionary and kanji learning. But lately for prof. Layton. <3
Lately also, I'm drooling over this:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/avmj/index.html
btw, try this! http://tobw.net/index.php?cat_id=3&project=Pocket+Physics
Looks nice .. let's try it ^_^
downloading ...
but .. what is this (homebrew enabled Nintendo DS) ?!
Interesting software, Ukyo-sensei!!
I'll download it and use it.
Well, Saemon san and Bira-ru san..
About how to run your homebrew DS game on your Nintendo DS console, you can do so by using a マジコン.
See the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_storage_devices#R4DS_and_M3_DS_Simply
DSTT card is the most popular card in Japan now; with its price about 30 US dollars including a 2GB of micro SD card.
You can store about 30 games or so in one SD memory card and can run the games directly on the DS. It's easy to download tons of ROMs on the websites. It's legal to download but illegal to upload those roms under current Japanese laws.
ところで, 「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」 というアニメは今日本で大変なスキャンダルになっていますが、右京先生はどう思われますか?先生はアニメ製作に関心があるようなので、意見をお聞きしたいです・・・。
Gengoro san (A san)
Thanks for the comments. It seems that interest in the DS homebrew is rising with all these cool little apps.
Regarding Jojo"s bizzare adventure, it was a very very unfortunate incident.
Needless to say, it is very dangerous to use cultural refrences in any creative work if this use is not properly confirmed by first asking those whoe have the same cultural values of that same culture.
In (jojo's....) case, the inappropriate refrences to islam and islamic icons had a very profound negative effect as it really hurts us as muslims.
The reaction of the publishing company Shueisha was to post an apology in 3 languages to us muslims who are offended by such refrences. The response until now is acceptable, but more THOUROUGH check up on the use of cultural and religious refrences is required from the publisher Shueisha in the future.
Manga and anime usually use lots of refrences to other cultures. I think that is one of the main reasons why most of us find it interesting, as it shows creative thought and is in contrast to other western animation productions that are either very self culture centered or full of stereotypes.
At the same time this is very dangerous because the uninformed use of these refrences in uncehecked form will lead to such incidents.
Anime now is very mainstream all over the world and especially in the middle east, and it is now more and more important to studios and artists to deepen their understanding of the world because every word they publish is read or heard by millions of people and they are responsible for every last syllable.
I can only hope that this incident is unintentional and is NEVER repeated.
I hope this incidents will only help to deepen respect between muslims and japanese people and not the opposite.
Thanks for a good, thoughtful comment!!
I agree with you. Manga artists should have more knowledge of other cultures, since we now live in the time when people around the world have easy access to their works.
Although the work was made about 20 years ago, I hope manga artists from now will not repeat it and will consider and examine it well before publishing! especially those famous mangas like this..
Post a Comment
<< Home