自然@ヨルダン大学(その2)Nature at Jordan university (2)






Shot with Canon EOS KISS Digital X & Canon Ef 70-300 F4-5.6 IS lens.
Although not a true Macro lens I managed to get so macro-ish results at full zoom.
The problem is that at 300mm the focus becomes a bit soft and blur is more pronounced. from 100 shots i got 15 good shots. Any way until i get my hands on my real macro lens this will have to do. for a full slideshow with all 16 pics, DL from the below link:
キャノンEOS KISS Digital X&キャノンEf 70-300 F4-5.6 IS レンズで撮ったヨルダン大学の自然のマクロっぽいショット。教師控え室の近くに咲いているラベンダーの花にハチや蝶が舞い飛んでいる風景に目をひかれました。
Ef 70-300 F4-5.6 IS レンズは本当のマクロレンズではありませんので、マクロレンズのようなシャープな写真はある程度無理です。それにしてもなんとかいいショット取れました。300mmのズームになると手振れもけっこう厄介になりますが、手振れ修正機能が付いているIS(Image Stablizer)搭載レンズである程度、おさめることができたと思います。
本物のマクロレンズ(狙いはキャノンのEF 100mm F2.8 マクロ USM)が手に入るまで我慢、我慢!!
全16枚のPDFスライドショー以下のリンクを使ってDLできます。





2 Comments:
MashAllah! Very impressive!
I miss this shade of green, and the unique dryness of nature in Jordan.
This is something k-sensei told me about long time ago, and she was -as always- right.
I can almost smell the scent of lavender in Ukyou's Sky, but for some weird reason, it is mixing with the strong smell of bananas.
Oooo! It's Saqf-dono!!
Post a Comment
<< Home