Saturday, June 21, 2008
About Me

- Name: ukyou
- Location: Amman アンマン, Jordan
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
Recommended Official Links
Japanese Language Student Blogs
- Taka san's Blog
- Saqf Dono's Blog
- Amani's World
- Subzero in Japan
- A NEW page of Samer
- A page of Samer
- Momiji's Trip
- Dragon Hunter T
- Adventure from here and there
- Touyou no Hoshi
- Biraru no Kibou
- Rua's Visions
- Ghayth's room
- I...Me...and Myself
Japanese Language Learning
- Don-Don URDON ドンドンウルドン
- Japan Foundation
- 日本語国際センター
- 政策研究大学院大学 GRIPS
- 国語研究所
- みんなの教材 Minna no Kyouzai
- JF Japanese e-Learning Minato
- Erin's Challenge! I can speak Japanese
- SPACE ALC
Photography
Ukyou Recommends
Previous Posts
- 自然@ヨルダン大学(その2)Nature at Jordan university (2)
- Ukyou Manhandles, the Nikon D300 (part 2)
- First semster over! 大学の初仕事が終了!
- Good read over at "The boy is not amused"
- Ukyou manhandles, the D300
- Ukyou reviews, the iPhone
- Breaking news!! テスト配信開始
- Coming soon! 乞うご期待!
- Ukyou recommends 右京のおススメ
- 新しいデザイン New design
This Weeks QR code









5 Comments:
きれい~ ^^
何処ですか?。。あの花火
Sensei
how were you able to take such pictures with high shutter speed (it's high, right?) and in such poor lighting?
Was the light of hanabi enough?
because it doesn't seem that you had high ISO here
Plus the f-stop isn't that big (with a max of 3.5)
The other day I had a chance for some hanabi too, but I didn't even try, thinking there is no chance. I know there is a BIG difference between equipment, but still
prometheusさんへ
Thanks for the question!
Actually it is the opposite in this case. You set the shutter speed to 5 seconds on the last 3 pics and to 10 for the first pic. That is why it captured 3 different hanabi with different colours.
The shot was a shoot of chance since I was shooting the solstice moon and I hapeened to be on the roof when it happened.
Other hints include using a tripod and a cable relaease or timer toprevent camera shake.
the tough part is getting the focuse right. but you can focus first on the buildings and use the focus setting for the actual shot.
You can get good shots with the G9. I think the G9 has a scene mode with hanabi as one of the options. most point and shoot cameras have a hanabi mode.
bira-ruさんへ
コメントをどうもありがとうございます。
I never thought that five seocnds shutter speed would make this effect, because it looks so natural
I DO need a tripod, that's for sure, I don't know if a release cable is available, but timer idea is good, simple and effective
The G9 does have a mode for shooting hanabi, included in the "scn" mode, but I haven't used the whole "scn" mode yet, still a lot to discover ^^
thanks for the answer ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home