Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hard times! 学院生はつらい!



多くの友達は今日本で一所懸命勉強しています。
留学学院生の生活を一度味わってみた事のある私は、彼らが今感じるストレスを理解できます。
私も何回、やめようかと思いました。
しかし最後までがんばって、とてもいい達成感でした。

JLC6期生の同級生と一緒にすごした勉強でつらい日々は、とても懐かしく(!)思っています。
7期生の皆さんも今勉強の最終段階にたどり着いたのであと少し頑張ってください。
6期生の先輩が応援しています。

ヨルダン人留学生の皆さんも心から応援しています。
今はつらく感じますが、帰ったらみんなこの日をきっと懐かしく思い出すと思います。

ِِA lot of my friends are now hard at study in Japan!
As a person who has tasted the hard life of a Post-graduate student abroad, I can understand the pressure and hard times they go through at times.
I myself wanted to give up many times, but did my best to finish the journey, and that gave me a very good sense of satisfaction.

Now I reminisce fondly on the sometimes hard times that I and my fellow JLC program members had. I think this years members are now at the last stage of their studies so just a little bit more guys!
Your senpais are behind you.

Also to my Jordanian pals in Japan, we are all behind you. I hope you will also look back on these days fondly and dearly!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 02, 2008 11:51 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

That picture is priceless..

But what about the jordanians in Jordan? we've got our work cut out for us too!

ganbarasete kudasai!!

 
At August 16, 2008 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought of taking a look at your blog today, and lo, and behold...I came accross this picture. Hahaha..."CHO-NATSUKASHII Naaa~" to omotta.

Am thinking of posting it on my blog as well. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day, because you really made mine. Keep the pictures coming!!! :)

--- Chesca

 
At August 16, 2008 3:13 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

Chesca Chan!!

I should be the one to say Choooo Natsukashii!

I am really glad to hear from my Kazoku at last. It has been ages since i got in contact with anyone.

It seems like ages since we came back from Japan! Actually a year would have passed today!!

I hope we can have an online reunion or something. Nobody has been posting on the Yahoo blog and I surrendered after the first few months :P

Please feel free to use the picture on your blog! It makes me really glad to know that it actually brought you smiles and fond memories!

I would love to visit your blog so If it is OK please tell me the URL :D

Thanks again for passing by and hope we keep in touch more often!

 
At September 10, 2008 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late reply.

This is the URL of my blog (http://kikayv.multiply.com/). Nothing worth reading on it though...heheheh.

Would love to have an on-line reunion with everyone else. Forgot to tell you that I saw Hyou-san at a conference in Korea last July. Will send you a copy of our picture when I have the time.

Till then...o-genki de.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home