Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nice Weekend 思い出になる週末


今週末、同僚のK先生、日本語学習者の良き友に家に遊びに来てもらいました。大変、大変楽しくて、素敵な思い出になるギャザリングでした。

皆さんにわざわざ「世界の果て」といってもいいぐらい遠い「ナウール」まで来ていただきました。
短いギャザリングで、お粗末な準備でしたが、皆さんにすこしで楽しみいただけたら何よりです。

せっかくのチャンスでしたので、キャメラを出して、インドア・フラッシュ撮影に挑戦してみました。
まあまあいい写真は取れましたが、フラッシュバウンスやホワイトバランスはいまいちで、まだまだがんばらないと。

本当に大変いい一日でした。

This Weekend was very nice and very memorable.
I had the chance to have my colleague K sensei and a few friends over for a small gathering at my house (at the end of the world no less).

I hope everyone enjoyed the gathering as much as I did. I wish we had prepared things a bit better. A very beautiful ending to the best day of the week!

Of copurse I whipped the camera out and took a shot at in door flash photography!
The results where (Kinda) OK but I still need practice with bouncing flash and better WB settings! The colors were over saturated but lively.

A very nice day indeed!

7 Comments:

At August 31, 2008 12:44 AM, Blogger Yukikaze said...

wish i was there (T_T)
and thank you for visiting my blog, Sensei!

 
At August 31, 2008 10:46 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

Me too Y san!
I visit your blog everyday. I really should comment more :D

 
At August 31, 2008 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

素敵なお家でした。世界の果てかもしれないけど(?)いいところだと思いますよ。
先生っていつもあんなおいしいご飯食べてるんですね?!

 
At August 31, 2008 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Taymour..
hope all your days are nice and full of happiness.
look I'm not sure that this is you ..because of ur last name( I know I'm clever!) but if these words mean smth 2 u then its u!!
U of J
mind club
the voices in ur head?

and if not ..nice 2 (meet) u!!
:)
Ramadan Kareem
Lana Hiary

 
At August 31, 2008 8:44 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

誘ってありがとうございます。
シルカス料理 2ー0 サーメル

今度も嬉しくてカメラ実験のテストサブジェクトをするんだよ。

写真をキープしてください。
僕が有名になるとき、金持ちになるぞ

 
At September 01, 2008 12:29 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Kさん、
親切なお言葉をいただけて、本当にうれしいです。

左衛門さん
とんでもありません。こちらこそありがとうございました。

左衛門のいい写真がとれましたよ。
今度お見せします。
有名になったら、かって、大金持ちになるぞ!

 
At September 01, 2008 10:30 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Kさん、
親切なお言葉をいただけて、本当にうれしいです。

左衛門さん
とんでもありません。こちらこそありがとうございました。

左衛門さんのいい写真がとれましたよ。
今度お見せします。
有名になったら、売って、大金持ちになるぞ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home