Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to the golden age of Photography!

Today I whipped out the old but golden Nikon F2 for my first 35mm film shooting session for the first time since coming back from Japan the first time in 1997!

The F2 is just marvellous! The weight, excellent build and balance of the machine, coupled with a very satisfying crisp and powerful shutter sound, would make any photographer jump with joy! Sadly I have not found Black and white film anywhere in Amman! So I got myself an ISO 100 roll of colour film for a test drive of the F2.

Already shot 24 pics with 12 remaining!
Tomorrow I will finish the roll and develop it. I hope the F2 holds up to its name (or rather my skills hold up to its fame)

A very nice piece of equipment!

P.S. Anybody knows where I can find Black and white 36mm film!
Isn't there one decent Photography shop in Amman???

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 11:09 PM, Blogger prometheus said...

already taken 24 pictures?? of WHAT??
can't wait to see the results scanned and uploaded :D

 
At September 11, 2008 1:40 AM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

I'll ask my dad tomorrow for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home