Monday, September 22, 2008

PHOTOKINA 2008 is a GO!

Today is the first day for one of the photography equipment scene's biggest events, Photokina 2008 in Germany! This year will be quite special as many companies will roll out some mind bending new products and technologies. Canon's 5D MKII, the four thirds new Micro-four third standard mount, Nikons D700 and D90, lots of great stuff coming out!

keep up to date with photokina news at Digital Photography Review at
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08092211photokina.asp

I hope we see a surprise announcement about a new Full frame body (5D MKII n or 7D) and even the elusive 1D MKIV!

Update1: Nothing uber exciting at Photokina this year from Canon except for the already announced 5D MKII. Panasonic's HD movie taking G-1 Micro four thirds prototype seems very interesting!

I just watched a movie produced with the 5D MKII using Canon lenses. If you love cinematography, I assure you your jaws will drop after seeing what this sucker can do.

Check it out at
http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=GetArticleAct&articleID=2086

You will be blown away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home