Monday, September 15, 2008
About Me

- Name: ukyou
- Location: Amman アンマン, Jordan
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
Recommended Official Links
Japanese Language Student Blogs
- Taka san's Blog
- Saqf Dono's Blog
- Amani's World
- Subzero in Japan
- A NEW page of Samer
- A page of Samer
- Momiji's Trip
- Dragon Hunter T
- Adventure from here and there
- Touyou no Hoshi
- Biraru no Kibou
- Rua's Visions
- Ghayth's room
- I...Me...and Myself
Japanese Language Learning
- Don-Don URDON ドンドンウルドン
- Japan Foundation
- 日本語国際センター
- 政策研究大学院大学 GRIPS
- 国語研究所
- みんなの教材 Minna no Kyouzai
- JF Japanese e-Learning Minato
- Erin's Challenge! I can speak Japanese
- SPACE ALC
Photography
Ukyou Recommends
Previous Posts
- 花@ヨルダン大学
- 空@アンマン
- ラマダンイベント! Ramadan Events!
- Ukyou recommends: Noise Ninja !
- Full Moon rising 月見?キャノン見?
- Back to the golden age of Photography!
- Happy LHC ON day! ハッピーLHC起動開始記念日
- 日本滞在1年振り返り計画!
- Behind Enemy Lines, Cute Nikon D60 in hand!
- It's coming .......the 5D evolved
This Weeks QR code






8 Comments:
Is the Self Portrait for you or the camera
lookie at the calculated finger placements.
btinfa3 di3ayet head & shoulders 3ala fikra..
OMG!
The return of the off-topic master, S san!
hehe! Thanks for the idea, but I use Baby Johnson!
They should totally make Adult Johnson or Baby Johnson Xtreme.. 'Baby Johnson' is just bad positioning!
Samer san, your last comment is just wrong on soooooooooooooo many levels!
call me to know why :P
I'm as innocent as a butterfly, and if anyone sayings otherwise, I'll sting him like a bee!!
Dragon Hunter T san
Thanks for the comment!
The Camera is a part of me so i guess it can be a self portrait!
How is everything at work? Miss our times with Y san and N san.
it reflects your passion ^-^
Post a Comment
<< Home