posted by ukyou @ 6:42 PM 6 comments
You want to photograph bees?!
HB pencils?w
It can't be happening! After selling your first kidney to become Red, you cannot trade the other one to change to yellow!
HEHE!Saqf dono!I think you HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.I need a frame, a full frame!but I will work for harmony between the red and the yellow! working side by side for the greater good and for all humanity and Monkeys.
Saemon san and Kanji chan!Good ones!but,... booooo!
You are not bad .. but still not good enough
Post a Comment
<< Home
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
You want to photograph bees?!
HB pencils?w
It can't be happening! After selling your first kidney to become Red, you cannot trade the other one to change to yellow!
HEHE!
Saqf dono!
I think you HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
I need a frame, a full frame!
but I will work for harmony between the red and the yellow! working side by side for the greater good and for all humanity and Monkeys.
Saemon san and Kanji chan!
Good ones!
but,... booooo!
You are not bad .. but still not good enough
Post a Comment
<< Home