Jupiter and Venus??!! I thought they were stars! but because I know little about astronomy, I thought that these two stars next to the moon are not something u can see usually, and that they were very shiny but not one of the shining stars I know!
Yes, Jupiter and Venus are planets but they appear like stars because they reflect the sun's light.
Venus is also famous for being the first celestial object to appear in the sky andis called the evening or morning star (in error of course it is just a planet)
This close proximity is unusally beautiful and worth a gander at the night sky!
I didn’t know that it was Venus , I thought it was a regular star , but I was really surprised when I knew that it was a very rare situation and it will not happen again , well , only after thousand years ^-^
5 Comments:
Jupiter and Venus??!! I thought they were stars! but because I know little about astronomy, I thought that these two stars next to the moon are not something u can see usually, and that they were very shiny but not one of the shining stars I know!
(o.0) good that I saw them!
Haitham san, thanksfor the comment
Yes, Jupiter and Venus are planets but they appear like stars because they reflect the sun's light.
Venus is also famous for being the first celestial object to appear in the sky andis called the evening or morning star (in error of course it is just a planet)
This close proximity is unusally beautiful and worth a gander at the night sky!
こっちは曇ってて見れなかった...
ずっと待ってたのに(つw;)
すごかった^-^
あたしもポストをしました。
I didn’t know that it was Venus , I thought it was a regular star , but I was really surprised when I knew that it was a very rare situation and it will not happen again , well , only after thousand years ^-^
こちらでは見えないね。
Post a Comment
<< Home