戦え!ニコンD3 Fight for Justice Nikon D3
What would happen if the D3 was a Super robot!
This would be the song for the anime!
Keep you eyes open at the 40 Second mark for the funniest Canon refernce this side of DSLR land!
ニコンD3が正義を見方にするスーパーロボットだったらこれはそのアニメソングになる!
40秒マークの「キャノンの敵軍」は見たら、キャノンファンの血は怒りで燃える!
認めたくないものだが、心の隅のどこかに、「D3がほしい~!」と叫んでいるところがある!





5 Comments:
Oh god, that's hilarious
Although i wasn't able to understand most of the characteristics of the camera.
But the reference to their arch-nemesis canon, with their putty-colored L-series telephoto lenses
btw, I've been hinting family and friends that i have my eyes on the new MF, the (Hasselblad H3D). So I'm pretty sure that if any of them has an excess 32000 dollars on them , i will be receiving it this Christmas.
i guess it's an improvement, moving from a compact camera to medium format, right?
Just a Hasselblad?
You are so modest in your wishes. I think you should buy the Hubble Telescope imaging sensor and put it on a car! That yould be an improvment!
おもしろーーい!ww
ちょっと言いづらいんだけど、このビデオおたくっぽくない?ある意味でw
別にはっきりいってもいいですよ。
ヲタクです~!
いい意味でねw!
You know I've actually considered it, but this idea was hindered by two factors:
1) the need of humanity for this telescope, (although frankly i think i could do a much better job than the current guys using it).
2) I don't have a driving license yet
Post a Comment
<< Home