Tuesday, March 10, 2009

第12回日本語弁論大会!

今年のスピーチ大会、先週の土曜日に行われました。
そして、無事終了しました。

私、個人にとって今年の大会にはいろいろ特別なところがありました。
何よりも、今年はJUの正規教員として、初めて本格的にスピーチコンテストの企画、運営、参加者への指導に初めてかかわりました。
幸いに大きな問題なしで、参加する人、聞いている人、両方が満足できる大会になりました。
たくさんの日本人とヨルダン人の観客で会場はほぼ満員でした。わざわざ足を運んで下さった方がにお礼を申し上げます。

何よりもすばらしかったは学習者皆さんのほうです。
俳句・スピーチ両部門の参加者は本当によく頑張って、すばらしいパフォーマンスを見せてくれました。
大会だからこそ、残念ながらみんなに上位に入ってもらえませんが、みんなは本当によくできました。
スピーチ部門受賞者のルアさん(1位)、ヤスミーンさん(2位)・ムニアさん(3位)のスピーチは本当によくできました。面白い内容とよくできたプレゼンテーションで観客の心は引かれ、感動しました。
俳句部門受賞者のラワンドさん(1位)、フォーズさん(2位)、サンドラさん(3位)は本当に日本の俳句のこころをよく理解されて、ヨルダン人がどのように俳句を味わっていることに示唆を与えてくれました。

受賞者以外の参加者のスピーチやプレゼンに、優れたのはたくさんありました。
私とK先生は皆さんを本当にとても誇りに思っています。

スピーチ大会にあたって、学科長のR先生、大使館のIさんとDさん、JICAのIさん、デザイナーのAさん、MCのHさん、通訳のAさんをはじめ、多くの方々にご協力をいただいて、本当に大変お世話になりました。そして、(ヨルダン人感覚で)はるばるシリアからいらした、W先生、S先生にお礼を申し上げたいと思います。

自分のパフォーマンスにいろいろ反省するところを意識しています。来年のスピコンのためにゆっくりそれらをアタックして、直したいと思います。

ヨルダンの日本語教育の最大のイベントであるスピーチ大会が終わって、日本語チームはいま一休みをしています。次のチャレンジまででね!

Last Saturday we had the 12th Japanese language speech contest. This year's contest meant a lot to me as i was involved from the get go with all facets of planning and preparation.

I believe that it was a good contest, Not stellar like the Golden days of K sensei but still not bad! The thing that really shined was the students this year! Great effort and stellar performances by everyone all around! The Haiku section made a comeback after last year's presentation section and the speech section was the main this year as well.

Congrats to the first place winners, R san and R san, great effort !
great work by Y san and M san, very interesting and well though of speeches, Haiku section F san and S san should a great understanding of the Haiku heart and spirit!

Since this is a contest, it is impossible to give first places to everyone, But I feel everyone was a first place winner. Many speeches had a poignant message, a creative angle or memorable performance! originality was a key facet of this year'c contest!
Myself and K sensei, feel proud of all of you!

So with the Speech contest over, we breath a sigh of relief. Until the next challenge of course!
Taking into account the shortcomings of this years contest, we as the Japanese language team hope to give better performance next year!

As for pictures, I was so up to my ear in preparation,I actually forget my Camera at home!!!!
What a shame!

9 Comments:

At March 10, 2009 10:44 PM, Blogger Fouz HabjouQa said...

Tymoor sensei :D
This whole Contest thingy was simply amazing!
And I really wanna say "Domou arigatou gozaimasu" for both you and Kikuchi sensei ^_^

Btw, "Watashi wa Fouz desu" XD!

 
At March 11, 2009 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the photos and the English version for the lazy people???

 
At March 11, 2009 10:01 AM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

スピコンよ
第十二回
いけないな。。

おもしろい詳細なレポートを読ませていただきました。
本当に行きたかったけど無理だった(つw;)ウゥ~

ヨルダンの日本語学習者&先生方にとって、まさに「最大のイベント」!

 
At March 11, 2009 11:16 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

Hehe English verion coming soon!
Actually had no time to take pictures. Will have to rely on the pictures taken by others that day
T_T

 
At March 11, 2009 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ossu! I've enjoyed it very much aswell =D Congrats to the winners & better luck on next year's contest! (Good luck to me =P)

Ahmad desu.

 
At March 11, 2009 4:45 PM, Blogger Biraru said...

thank you for the report..
otsukaresama deshita ^^

"I actually forget my Camera at home!!!!"

NOOOOOO!!!!! I was waiting for the pics (T_T)

 
At March 12, 2009 4:54 PM, Blogger Qutaibah said...

konnichiwa T san
the is the third time I checked ur blog to find the photos that lead to speech contest post @_@ :P.
unfortunately u forget ur camera
nice report:)

 
At March 12, 2009 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ri pa na sen sei!

 
At March 12, 2009 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Otsukaresama DESU

ima made arigatou gozaimashita
Tymoor sensei to Kikuchi sensei :D

it was a very interesting day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home