Sunday, March 29, 2009

JJLCの修了式 JJLC graduation

UPDATE: Pictures of the ceremony are online! Send me a message via the form on the right sidebar if you want to see them!

Last Saturday, we sucessfully held the 2nd graduation ceremony of the JJLC class hosted by the Japanese embassy.
I felt as an organizer that it went well and that everybody had a good time. This time we had the honor of the attendance of HE the Ambassador who kindly too the time to hand out the certificates to the graduating level 5 students.

After handing out the certificates, we had a small sushi demonstration by O san. It was quite the spectacle, followed by a small reception with lots of goodies to be devoured both Japanese and Jordanian.
Full attack on the food tables, many inncent food morcels perished in the merciless attack!
yum yum
At last we showed a small anime movie, which I felt all enjoyed! I don't know why but this movie in particular seems to get rave reviews every time it is shown. Giggles all around!
All in all a nice event for everyone I suppose.

All picture will be online soon !!

12 Comments:

At March 29, 2009 10:00 PM, Blogger EvaLuna said...

Arigatouuuuuuuuuuuuu Sensei .. it was very neat still very simple.
I loved every bit of it although I cant read whats written in my diploma (Ok .. I will just go burry myself now:p)

 
At March 29, 2009 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arigatou gozaimashita for the great party and pictures ^_^
I feel sad for the little sushi morsels, but well they did their job perfectly before they perished =P


waiting for the complete set to be available online :)

 
At March 30, 2009 2:25 AM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

"All in all a nice event for everyone I suppose."
except those who could not attend I suppose. ;>

 
At March 31, 2009 8:42 PM, Blogger ひめ さま said...

ごくろうさま

 
At March 31, 2009 8:46 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Saemon 左衛門さん
今回はすみませんでした:P

ひめさまからのごくろうさま!
うれしい! :P

 
At April 01, 2009 12:37 AM, Anonymous はなよめさん said...

ごくろうさん

 
At April 01, 2009 1:31 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

わ~!

はなよめさんからのごくろうさん!
またさらにうれしい~!:P

 
At April 01, 2009 3:11 PM, Blogger EvaLuna said...

We are on the newspaper with a picture :)

http://www.addustour.com/ViewTopic.aspx?ac=%5CLocalAndGover%5C2009%5C04%5CLocalAndGover_issue541_day01_id128941.htm

 
At April 01, 2009 3:28 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Thanks for the head's Up takwa san!
Although the report gave some wrong information, better this than nothing I guess!

 
At April 02, 2009 2:07 AM, Anonymous たろう said...

ごくろう

 
At April 02, 2009 7:36 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

お~~~
たろうからのごくろう!
うそだろう!

 
At April 07, 2009 1:38 PM, Anonymous サアミオデ said...

とてもたのし です 、ども ありがとございます 
PS \ WHERE IS THE PICTURE ” わたしたし の え ” アッダスツオル の しんぶん ですか ???? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home