Wednesday, April 01, 2009

MEXT Scholarship applications are online!

Nope, this is not a sadistic April fool's Joke.
From the Japanese Embassy HomePage:
http://www.jordan.emb-japan.go.jp/eng_page/study/Scholarship10/eng_scholarship.htm

Go now!

8 Comments:

At April 01, 2009 10:03 PM, Blogger ひめ さま said...

けれども教授、問題があります、私はがいじんそれで私が アルジェリアじんに求めなければならない であって、そこ(に・で)他の機会でしょう
(i tried to write a good paragraph on my own ;p)

 
At April 01, 2009 10:30 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

わ!教授と言われると困る!
(I am not a prof. not even doctorate holder!

By the way good paragraph.

R san, please try to apply through the embassy in Algeria. Sadly they have no website to DL the documnets needed but i guess the documnets are the same for all countries. You can contact them by phone.

 
At April 01, 2009 11:14 PM, Blogger momiji said...

The same for me.
Also, no website for Japanese embassy in Syria! (Are we living in the 21th century?!)

Btw,
"love coca cola", is that an AdSense advertisement? :D

 
At April 02, 2009 2:06 AM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

I don't have enough GPA and I want to continue in something outside my bs.c field...

If I go to the embassy to apply they will call security. Good thing they have the application online :)

 
At April 03, 2009 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about us undergraduates?
Must we wait until the end of Tawjihi ;(

Ahmad desu.

 
At April 03, 2009 3:29 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

I think you can apply,

Please see
http://www.jordan.emb-japan.go.jp/eng_page/study/Scholarship10/eng_scholarship_2.htm

It says that 2009 graduates are also eligible... But i have no specific details

 
At April 04, 2009 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have to graduate so I must wait until July... :|

 
At April 04, 2009 10:34 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

A san,

The Embassy page states that you can submit the application by thursday August 6th, so you have lots of time. Please prepare everything other than the Tawjihi results before that date and apply as soon as you get the marks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home