Monday, May 25, 2009

ドンドンウルドン!ポッドキャスト第三回公開中!Don Don urudon 3rd wave online!

ヨルダンの日本語教育、ヨルダン事情を紹介するドンドンウルドン!の第三回が公開されました!どうぞ以下のリンクにて、お聞きになってっください!

http://dondon-urdon.blogspot.com/2009/05/32.html

Third edition of the voice of Japanese language education in Jordan "Don Don urudon" is online for your listening pleasure! Get it while it's hot!

5 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

すごいですね。ドンドンウルドン!
表紙を見ただけで、感動します。
でもね、どうしても、私のコンピュータで開けないんです。だから、まだ表紙しか見ていません。コメントする資格ない!
でもすごい!

ところで、私は8月12日から15日までヨルダンへ行くことにしまいした。

先生はそのころいらっしゃいますか?

ヨルダンの後、そのままエジプトのセミナーに参加するつもりです。

K-s

 
At May 29, 2009 10:32 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

K先生

おひさしぶりです!
すごいニュースですね!!
先生はヨルダンに遊びに来るんですね!すごすぎます!8月はまだいると思います。^_^
大変楽しみにしています。カイロのセミナーも楽しみですね。

ドンドン・ウルドンにご興味を持って下さってありがとうございます。Kさんのアイデアでヨルダンの日本語教育の大変いい宣伝になっていると思います。

でもファイルを開けないんですか?
下記のリンクをクリックして、またはインタネットエクスプローラのアドレス欄に貼り付けていただけると自動的に再生されます。ぜひお試しください!

第一回
http://www.geocities.jp/jordan_japanese/mp3/DonDon_URDON_01.mp3

第二回
http://www.geocities.jp/jordan_japanese/mp3/DonDon_URDON_02.mp3

第三回
http://www.geocities.jp/jordan_japanese/mp3/DonDon_URDON_03.mp3

ファイルサイズがちょっと大きいですので、しばらくのダウンロード時間がかかります。

是非お聞きになってください^_^

 
At May 29, 2009 6:21 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

T-sensei,

I just had the chance to hear the first episode.

At first, I thought you guys were nervous and talking fast, but I'm impressed. Really interesting stuff. Also, thanks to K-san I learned a lot of new words:
殺到する
応募する
宣伝する
潜在、潜在的
思い入れ
励み (I knew 刺激 though)

also, the part about Wadi Rum, 砂漠らしい砂漠 made me laugh.. exactly how I feel.

I really look forward to hearing the other episodes. Keep them coming!

 
At June 08, 2009 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, its cool...

This podcast is veryvery useful.
On podcast vol.5, listen to "アザーン". :)

its goooooooood.

by mani

 
At June 08, 2009 12:09 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Minasan!
Thanks for the comments.

Mani san, Pin-Pon!
You are correct and you win 10,000 imaginary JD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home