Wednesday, June 03, 2009
About Me

- Name: ukyou
- Location: Amman アンマン, Jordan
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
Recommended Official Links
Japanese Language Student Blogs
- Taka san's Blog
- Saqf Dono's Blog
- Amani's World
- Subzero in Japan
- A NEW page of Samer
- A page of Samer
- Momiji's Trip
- Dragon Hunter T
- Adventure from here and there
- Touyou no Hoshi
- Biraru no Kibou
- Rua's Visions
- Ghayth's room
- I...Me...and Myself
Japanese Language Learning
- Don-Don URDON ドンドンウルドン
- Japan Foundation
- 日本語国際センター
- 政策研究大学院大学 GRIPS
- 国語研究所
- みんなの教材 Minna no Kyouzai
- JF Japanese e-Learning Minato
- Erin's Challenge! I can speak Japanese
- SPACE ALC
Photography
Ukyou Recommends
Previous Posts
- ドンドンウルドン!ポッドキャスト第三回公開中!Don Don urudon 3rd wave onl...
- ゆらゆらと・・・
- JLPT の歌!
- ドンドンウルドン!ポッドキャスト第二回公開中!Don Don urudon 2nd wave onl...
- Ukyou throughly reviews the iPhone 3G! Part (1)
- Announcement: Level 6 course to open!
- Ukyou manhandles the Nikon D700 and Oooogles the N...
- Lots of Great news today!
- ドンドンウルドン!ポッドキャスト大公開! Breaking n...
- 駄洒落!
This Weeks QR code







9 Comments:
Shrimpu-shimasu...
Well.......you think pepsi is the first picture, but mansaf is the second...hehe.
Nice one, T-sensei
Please choose the most suitable Saemon comment:
a. This is what happens when you have to much skittles..
b. I declare that you are the fun!
c. umai, umakunai.
d. This is way overboard.
e. all of the above.
hehe Thanks for the comment Monia san...
Actually you were kinda close but Saemon 左衛門 san beat you to it with option C!
I am teh fun!
Tymoor
الحصان sashimi هو لذيذ.
:P
Sorry, Wrong answer.
Please look at Saemon's post for hints...
The answer lies in the knife like thingie in the horse's head :)
Is horse eyes a part of hint?
Horse eyes is "x", and looks like "X区". Reverse read it, うま区X(ない) ,うまくない.
Or differece answer, head of horse,
"馬頭", same sound covert to "罵倒". "fun" use in Saemon comment (b), "罵倒" means near.
Monia says "pepsi"?.
"peps" is うま?
I confused it. I dont know..><
This quiz is very difficult.
I dont know...><
You are correct that it reads うまくない!
Actually the small knife in the head of the horse is called くない in Japanese.
so it is うま+くない=うまくない
QED
By the way most Japanese people I challenged in my lab didn't know that the ninja knife is called KUNAI.. I was like what?!
I think that the theory of Jordaninan people being more otaku than Japanese people is.. true XD
Kanji san!
This proves the otakuness of Jordanians.
^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home