Tech advice needed!
I am planning to get good Data show projector for the use of the Japanese language courses at UJ and JJLC and a new computer for my self.
If anyone knows were I can find a good deal on a mid level budget projector I would really appreciate the advice. It does not have to be fancy, Good illumination (2000-2500 ANSI lumens), Good contrast and a minimum XGA native resolution are the specs in mind. Also a compact portable size important. A good brand is a plus.
Also if you have a good place to get a PC brand or parts I would also appreciate the advice.
Contact me directly by posting a reply or send an email from the email form directly.
One last thing, we are looking for a recommendation for a webhosting company for the upcoming E-learning project. Anybody knows a good company (local or international) with good plans and reliable service?
Help will be much appreciated!





5 Comments:
my bro uses godaddy.com, he recommends it.
try Epson from office pro
えらい , it will be おそれおおい studying with Data shows, we could learn even through ソフトウェア.
がんばって ください :P
Thanks for all the advice!!
I actually went for godaddy.com! seems like a stand up business
Tsan, thanks for the tip. we went for NEC!
ひめさま
コメントありがとう!わかりました。
Good to know!
Here's my brother's product's website by the way: www.lessonslearnedserver.com
Post a Comment
<< Home