Saturday, August 01, 2009

It's Canon rumor time!

Nikon announced the HD video capable D300s this week along side the puny looking D3000. It seems that Canon now has to respond with something since the 50D and the current 40D, just don't stand a chance against the D300s.

In comes the rumors about the next X0D model, the mysterious 60D.

Form the specs at Canon Rumors, it seems to be a worthwhile invetment and maybe even a reason to stay Canon. Rumors about the 7D, a cheaper Full Frame body are also surfacing! When will be hear something from Canon!! Please Canon leak something, anything! I feel that something is going to be announced very soon.....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 03, 2009 1:39 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

Its interesting that there's a website with the name canon rumors.

I have a feeling that there's a lot of fanboyism in the pro-camera industry as well..

(I hope this qualifies as on-topic)

 
At August 03, 2009 1:45 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

The world must be coming to an end !
An honest to goodeness 100% on-topic comment by S kun!!

Actually I know and daily visit canon rumors and nikon rumors and every other camera rumor site there is!

Fanboyism is rampant in this world of cameras

 

Post a Comment

<< Home