Pikaboo! 4 cute eyes!
And as usual, check out the real colors of the shots (without the stupid color change of Flickr) by DL ing this PDF.
right click and choose "Save save link target as"
right click and choose "Save save link target as"Labels: Canon EOS, EOS 40D, Macro, photography






6 Comments:
shot through the lens and you're to blame.. you give cute a bad name.
ooooooooh!!!!
suteki ano shashin desu ne....
it very very beautiful sensei..
you're the best..
i think the quest of exploring the MICRO world with your MACRO lense has begun...
I'll be waiting for more reports on your quest sensei...
i studied microbiology at university and yet I didn't taste the beauty of these tiny creatures like i did when I saw these pictures
Thanks for the nice words ala san!
Hope you like my new 4eyed pet :) (actually he is 6 eyed :P)
こわい よ, こわい よ
Non non!
かわいいよ、かわいいよ!
@Saemon 左衛門 さん
My shots are not THAT lame, please look somewhere else to state your claim.
Post a Comment
<< Home