Wednesday, February 03, 2010

oops!

The events that have transcribed in the past few days have made me think, whether I am a becoming a blithering buffoon or suffering from a form of premature senility or a weird and magical combination of both. Forgetting important dates, double booking appointments, very stupid careless misses are all worrisome symptoms.

Good thing I am taking this week off. If for anything this is the best way to prevent anymore damage.

With so many events unfolding in the next few weeks that really require some high level of concentration, I need to beef up on that B12 thingie. My last check up did show a worrisome low level.

3 Comments:

At February 04, 2010 5:46 PM, Anonymous Oosaka no ahamado said...

Nah, you're just tired. So get some sleep =P

 
At February 07, 2010 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^daijoubu,daijoubu...sleep well^^

k-s

 
At February 10, 2010 8:48 PM, Blogger ひめ さま said...

Nihongo rakuda no website kirena website desu to omoshirokatta desu.
Gambatte kudasai sensei :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home