ほこりにおもいます! Very Very poud of you guys!
Haiku and Speech contest no minasanTymoor desu.
kyou wa taihen otsukare samadeshita.
I can not express how much I personally and Kanagae sensei and Hirayama sensei are VERY proud of you guys.
UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE by all of you.
I cannot express the amount of pride I felt in all of you. I might seemed to have been joking but I actually had a few crying moments. My babies are all grown up now!!
I was so so happy to see you all enjoy this contest.
I can say without a doubt that all of you gave 100% and more today, and whether you won or not, you can say with pride that you passed with great results avery big challenge and you will look back on today with pride
I have comments for each of you
Hanan san, great presentation (although you keep losing your papers :P) I really felt the butterfly in you. Mabrook on the dictionary u wanted. Please keep on and try for speech next time! I know that u will impress!
Dalal san Also a beautiful and very calming presentation. Your voice is very soothing so I am very, very looking to see you do a speech as well! Wow!
Yasser san, Autumn is also one of the favourite seasons of mine. I could actually imagine the small river that was flowing in your Haiku I hope that you will experience autumn in
Mango san, great presentation of one of the most well loved Haikus in
Somaya san, Omodetou. I and many of the judges felt the haiku presentation was very life like, as if we were there. Your smile also made us want to be in your shoes when you said the haiku.
I hope you enjoy learning the Kanji with the software you got today.
Bayan san, I felt how challenging it was for you to stand in front of all the audience but i felt that you were VERY strong and your presentation moved us. must challenge for speech next year! maybe the theme will be more Genki like you always are.
mousa san, WOW what a change from yesterday. You shocked me. I really enjoyed your haiku recitation. I thought it was powerful! I also liked the way that your presented each haiku part.
Ahmad san, Excellent effort. I think your English presentation was beautiful and very clear. Hey you should read the English news on TV.
You are 100% better than most news readers on TV. The Arabic was very powerful too.
Dua san, I really think you understood the true meaning of this Haiku and I think that your presentation was very excellent. Please keep participating in this contest!
Last but not least. Mohammad san! Very, very deep presentation and you actually made the presentation just like Watanbe sensei gave us advice too. How we understood the Haiku and how it is usually understood by Japanese people. The difference is very interesting. Mabrook on the special prize
and for the speech part
Samer san, as a teacher of language I agree with you 10000%. You message was one of the most logical and well thought of i have ever read. VERY Samer san like. I am glad that you participated although u are SUPER busy and I hope that we get to see the full version of the speech on your blog!
Tamara san, WOWOWOWOW. Is that the same Tamara san that had some trouble with the speech last time we practiced? I was very happy that you seemed to enjoy conquering this very big challenge. Your speech next time will also be a love story ?
Hana san, I think you really pulled all the listener to the experiences that you had helping the blind students in the university. I think you had a very, very nice speech and mabrook on the ambassador's prize. Wow!
Razan san. The only thing I can say that you loved one is 100% very proud of you. I cannot imagine a better way to say thanks to him that what you did today. I was about to cry at the last part! Please continue on the great effort in studying just like you hoped in the speech.
Heba san, Your Japanese and presentation skills are flawless. You have one the clearest pronunciation of Japanese. Hey you should read the news in NHK. you will get the job NO PROBLEM. I was very impressed by choosing such a brave theme and I understood and agree with your concept of human respect.
Lubna san, I think you are one of the hardest working Japanese language students of all time. I hope that you enjoyed the speech this year and I really believe that you should get a prize for the effort you made. I am very very proud of you. I wanted to go to downtown after reading hearing your speech.
Sevan san, You are well on your way to learn the ten languages of your dream. Great presentation and very nice message in the ending. I think the ambassador appreciated the sincerity of your story and the way that you should through it the wisdom in working hard and having courage to chase your dreams.
Ahmad san, nandeyanen!! Sho hath!
One of the funniest and most original speeches in years. Everyone was laughing and I think some fell on the ground from all the laughter. I think this speech is a true image of your heart and that is why everybody liked it. it was very honest and very close to the heart. A well deserved prize. Just don't post the DS pics you took or I will take the DS back :P
Firas taishi!
As always a stellar performance from the man that deserves the title of nihongo taishi! When will we see you in the Jordanian embassy in
Rua san, Athough this year you were not competeing but i guess in a sense you were. Thank you for taking the time from your busy days of preparing for yous Japan studies to help us. As usual your Kawaii factor gave a very, very nice atmosphere to the contest. Arigatoy gozaimashita
I was so happy to see you help each other to practice and be better. I sensed that you are in a way brothers and sisters. I know that you will help each other not just in Japanese but in everything in life.
What can I say any more.
We are so proud of you and I think you should be also VERY PROUD of yourselves. It is moments like this that make all the effort behind the speech contest seem easy.
I hope that all you guys will keep on challenging your self in Japanese. Just enjoy yourselves in studying and you will find that you will not just be better at Japanese but such as Samer san said, you will find that new doors and horizons will be opened to you. keep encouraging each other to be your best and you will never forget the nice times you spent studying this beautiful language!
By the way the pictures will be online soon.
The video may take a while :P (as usual) and i want to ask you to allow me to put your speeches on my blog for everyone to read. If it is OK with you of course.
So hopefully i will see you at the Ambassadors house very, very soon.
I will be at UJ and JAAJ also :P (I am like a part of the furniture there :)
Let's all also express our gratitude for Kanagae sensei and Hirayama sensei for all teh VERY hard effort they made. For me i could not have asked for better partners to work with everyday.
Also a special thanks to Izumikawa san and Dima san and the kind sponsership of the Ambassador and the Japanese embassy of this event. It is actually the event with the longest history in UJ i think so the relationship between the two sides is exemplary.
Thanks for Watanabe sensei and Saitou sensei fot coming ALL they way from Syria to help in teh judging. We actually are very grateful for them today! I think Dr. Dorothee and Dr, Matouq and Dr. Ali for their unbelievable support every year to the contest
Also a special thanks to the Kind sponsership of many Japanese freinds that made this contest a success.
Thanks to all who have helped us
Dewa minsan
hontouni otsukare sama deshita
Rainen mo ganbarimashou!
Labels: Japanese events, Japanese language education, JJLC, JU, ヨルダン大学, 日本語, 日本語教育





5 Comments:
Konbawa taymooru sensei, it seems it was a great event today, too bad i missed it, i really wanted to participate or at least attend, but my work leaves no room for anything else.
anyways, maybe next year :)
I have to admit that I'm way too jealous, because I was unable to participate =S
I loved today's contest :]!
It was AMAZING! =D
Ye3teek il 3afyeh Tymoor Sensei =D
o Ye3teekom il 3afyeh kolkom, jad "unbelievable performance" =D
超感動しました(TωT)
スピコン報告をどうもありがとうございます!
Sensei!I would really appreciate it if you could find a video for my performance in 2007!(cough! so much dust) データを失ってもう悔しくて悔しくてしょうがない!><
タイムール先生、ヨルダンの日本語教育ご関係者のみなさん、そして、学習者の皆さん、スピーチコンテストのご成功おめでとうございます!
できることなら、同じ場にいて感動をシェアしたかったです。
(しかし、モロッコも同日スピコンでした)
タイムール先生のブログのコメントにも深く感動しました。
一人ひとりにコメントをしているタイムール先生を、本当に素晴らしい先生だと思います。
私もがんばろうと、改めて思いました。
小林裕美
Sensei I know that I enjoyed every single moment I had in this contest *even those you took pictures of while i didn't notice! * as for the dictionary I am LOVING IT!
oh Guess what sensei today I found the 4 copies of the presentation!
but I am glad I found them ^^
I hope next year to manage and do another haiku try *getting killed here ne*
I will try the speech next time but I wonder what would i speak about!
Thanks Sensei
Post a Comment
<< Home