New start...
Hopefully these next few months will signal a start in this blog as I will try to write more content that will reflect information about our country's religion, culture and traditions and of our part of the world. This is a great opportunity to express in Japanese. As learning a language is not about absorbing, but a process of self re-discovery to find out the great things that we have that we have been looking to find when we they are so close to home.
I don't even dare to say that I know everything about my self. Far from it, I am in the process of self discovery so please bear with me and help out if you see something that needs some adjustment or just any sort of addition.
If any one wants to help out with something nice :D Please gimme your suggestions via Email in the form below.
これからはこのブログの新しい重要な一部として、中東地域、ヨルダン、イスラムやアラブの文化に関する情報を少しずつことばを通じて発信していきたいと思います。学習者の皆さんからの皆さんに紹介したい面白いネタをどんどん提案していただきたいと思います。
言葉を学ぶことは相手の文化をただ吸収することより、相手の文化に触れることで、自分のことを振り返って、自分のことを発信することによる、再発見の課程だと思います。
私は知っている範囲では語ってみますので、学習者の皆さんの助言や補足を歓迎します。
Labels: personal musings





2 Comments:
お。た。の。し。み。に!♪
well sensei , I want to help but I don't know how , I told you about the project i am working at now, but I will try to keep everything organised and send you ideas one by one.
Post a Comment
<< Home