Tuesday, September 28, 2010

15 minutes of unintentional Internet fame!

Today my name was mentioned in a site that I am a big fan of.

Being kind of a shy guy, it felt really surreal as I got around 15 mins of exposure on a very widely read website.

Really sorry Mr. P for all the trouble I caused.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 12:02 AM, Blogger prometheus said...

so you had your "15 minutes"?
how was it, and what site was it?

 
At September 30, 2010 12:08 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

It was actually .... Nikon rumors

 
At September 30, 2010 12:33 AM, Blogger prometheus said...

you know that even if you manage to get them to put your name on nikon rumors, nikon won't give you a nikon d3s

 
At September 30, 2010 1:22 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

I can dream can't I :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home