Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ukyou reviews the Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G ED N (well... sort of)



Yesterday I welcomed a new member to my photographic family. A brand new Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G ED N......and I got for around 25 JD! The Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G ED N goes for around 1600 USD.

Why you say?

Is it broken? ...No. Is it defective? ... No. Is it second hand? ... No. Is it a knock-off? .. No. Is the weather sealing missing? ... No. is the Lens cap missing? ... No. Is the front or back element Shattered? ... No.

Well why is it so cheap? to answer that ....

Does it take fine razor sharp images? .... actually, No. Is the AF or VR mechanism working? ... No, it does not have one. But the BIG question is....

Does it hold hot and cool beverages and maintains that beverage at just the right temperature for yummy human consumption? Most definitly, Yes.


Meet the Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G ED N CUP! One of a series of funny accessories that has been released starting with the Canon 70-200 F4 USM L IS Cup lens and other cool Canon and Nikon cups.

I know it is a silly thing to waste money on (I feel a bit guilty), but I really wanted to have this cool souvenir. I would imagine the faces of people seeing a person sipping hot coffee from one. (I would like to try that someday but would not want to freak people out!)

Anyway, a fun little thing that hopefully might get a real optical brother someday. (Lots of more important things to think about now)

Enjoy this and I hope it brings you a few smiles to your day... (especially G san)!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 24, 2010 11:44 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

LOL!
I actually ( ゚Д゚ )ハァ?ed on the last question!:D
Tせんせいは でんせつのNikkorを てにいれました!▼ って感じですねw

 
At October 24, 2010 11:54 PM, Anonymous 大阪のアハマド said...

こらは素晴らしいです!
いつか、これでダウンタウンの中心とかに飲んでみてください!w

 
At October 26, 2010 7:07 PM, Blogger prometheus said...

Great, but I would've gone a little bit more towards the wide end, something like 10mm or so, although it might not be able to hold a lot of liquid in it.... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home