Sunday, December 02, 2007

RJAF Mirage F1C

RJAF Mirage F1.C





This is my latest modelling creation. A Royal Jordanian Airforce RJAF Mirage F1.C. The F1.C fulfilled the air defence role along side the F-5E until the introduction of the F-16s in the late 1990s.

This particular model was completely hand painted. Total work time was around 5 hours from start to finish. I am quite pleased by how it turned out but i am a bit disappointed with the sloppy paint job. I tried to find some good reference pictures for the paint scheme but sadly i had to do with a few unclear pictures. The result, the paint scheme is a bit more complex than it actually is.
Now only missing are the RJAF roundel and markings. I think i will custom print them out using a color printer.

約束どおり、今回のモデルプロジェクトはヨルダン空軍仕様ミラージュF1.Cに挑戦してみました。このミラージュF1.CはF-16の導入されるまで、ヨルダン空軍の防空用主力戦闘機の役割を果たしますが、今でも活躍しています。

モデルの出来はいまいちですが、5時間程度の作業にしてはまあまあOK!参考になる実物の戦闘機の写真が見つからず、カモフラージュのデザインは現物とはちょっと違う形になってしまった。
ヨルダン空軍にマーキングを印刷して張っておきたいです。

次は以外に戦車(陸上自衛隊の90式MBT)に挑戦してみたいと思います。
今週はPSUTの日本語公開講座がありますので、今週は無理かな~

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

美しさは見物人の目の中にあると言う..

えっ!向こうは次のか
世界を支配する計画がうまくいっているらしいなぁ ;)

ワハハ!

 
At January 15, 2008 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

新しいポストはないのかな

みんなは 首を長くして 待っているぞ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home