Thursday, January 31, 2008

雪、晴れて The strom passes


ただいま電気復旧しました。
家電製品のない世界を味わった昨日は大変でした。
ADSLも復旧し、今高速インターネットの世界にやっと戻りました。
しかし、ちょっと遅い・・・
その理由はなんと中東のメイン光ファイバーケーブル(FLAG)が故障していると聞いています。
原因はまだ不明ですが・・・


外はとてもきれい!50cmぐらいの大雪です。
写真を撮る趣味を持っている私、この景色をもっとうまくとればいいな~と悔しく思います。
写真もアップロードします。






天気が少しはれて、家からは出られるが、今夜雪がとけて氷ってしま心配があります。
とりあえず電気、ネットもOKですから、一安心です。

Just a while ago the electricity came back!
I cannot imagine a world without electric appliances, but yesterday i got a bitter taste of it.

ADSL is also back but a bit slow as it seems the main fiber optic cable feeding the middle east (FLAG) is damaged due to unknown causes. Any way better than Dial-up which after yesterday i have learned to respect.

The scene outside is amazing, I just wish i was a better photographer.
upped some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Hoping to go out soon again !

4 Comments:

At February 01, 2008 11:35 PM, Blogger Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

The open area views are really nice.
And it really looks sooo thick!

 
At February 01, 2008 11:47 PM, Blogger Saemon 左衛門 said...

The view from your new house is really nice.

mubarak the new house! You'll need some time to get used to it though.

When you come to the older house do tell, okay? Also, since Ocha is returning next week, let's do a combo 14 reunion!

 
At March 15, 2008 8:26 PM, Blogger Marwa Hasan Abdel Salam, Translator said...

You don't know how much I love snow. I adore those pictures, especially the sooooo artistic one with the shadow. Can I borrow it?

 
At March 15, 2008 8:43 PM, Blogger ukyou said...

Autumn san.

Thanks again for the comments.
Sure u can use it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home