Friday, February 08, 2008

What 300mm of focal length can get a person








最近購入したキャノンのEF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 USM IS で写真を撮って見ました。最後の2枚はキャノンの18-55mmキットレンズで撮りました。

These are some pictures taken by a new lens I got for my DSLR. The 70-300mm focal range coupled with an image stablizer gives some room for some nice creative shots.
(not that the above are creative)

Please enjoy

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2008 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not creative
dude i was blown away
i was a student of yours at JICA a couple of years ago and i check your blog out regularly ...
i am beginning to like photography so i decided to buy a camera...

Any recommendations

faisal_power2007@hotmail.com

 
At August 09, 2008 11:48 AM, Blogger prometheus said...

I tried to dig into the archives of this blog, deep enough to find the first post about photography.
I must say that I'm quite surprised that it's this recent, and that the first post was about a 300mm lens...
And seems there are no earlier posts of sensei getting the DSLR itself, not even while talking about hobbies

Omoshiroi....hmmm

 
At August 12, 2008 10:02 AM, Blogger ukyou said...

It is recent!

A very interesting observation!
This blog keeps changing its focus, It is not about anything in particular but about verything in general!

My DSLR obsession started with getting the 70-300mm lens since it gave me more creative ability.

The standard 18-55mm lens is OKbut since i am still an amateaur I can only compete with the scope and craetivity oddball focal lengths can provide, not by the subject itself. That needs some practice and I hope to deal more with classical focal lengths and work harder on more artisitic or technical interpretation of the subject!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home