Friday, February 15, 2008
About Me

- Name: ukyou
- Location: Amman アンマン, Jordan
ニュータイプ日本語教師。 教えるのが3倍早い! 単なる言語学習ではなく、何かを学ぶことを「経験」として、学習者の人生を豊かにする日本語教育を目指している理想家・・・
Recommended Official Links
Japanese Language Student Blogs
- Taka san's Blog
- Saqf Dono's Blog
- Amani's World
- Subzero in Japan
- A NEW page of Samer
- A page of Samer
- Momiji's Trip
- Dragon Hunter T
- Adventure from here and there
- Touyou no Hoshi
- Biraru no Kibou
- Rua's Visions
- Ghayth's room
- I...Me...and Myself
Japanese Language Learning
- Don-Don URDON ドンドンウルドン
- Japan Foundation
- 日本語国際センター
- 政策研究大学院大学 GRIPS
- 国語研究所
- みんなの教材 Minna no Kyouzai
- JF Japanese e-Learning Minato
- Erin's Challenge! I can speak Japanese
- SPACE ALC
Photography
Ukyou Recommends
Previous Posts
- What 300mm of focal length can get a person
- test
- 東京 Tokyo
- 雪、晴れて The strom passes
- blogging in the dark!!
- アニメパワー、新海監督、ヨルダンに
- RJAF Mirage F1C
- ブルーインパルス Blue Impulse
- OMG! 大発見
- 安い!JU食堂! JU cafeteria nostalgia!
This Weeks QR code







5 Comments:
日本っぽい!
TOO BAD I'M GONNA MISS IT THIS YEAR TOO (-_-)
はや!^^
明日、JUSTがそのポスターでいっぱいになります!ふふふ
mission JUST successfully completed,,I also made a lot of copies of the paper version of it and hanged them here and there:D ...nothing on the walls of my room ww
先生、お久しぶりですね。お元気ですか? しばらくですね。私のネット環境が整わないでいる間にヨルダンではいろいろなことがあったんですね。大雪とか、新海監督とか、そして、JWにスピコン!!!
特にJWとスピコンは私も行きたくて行きたくて仕方がありませんでしたのに、いけなくて本当に残念でした。
私もモロッコでがんばっています。
いつもヨルダンを思っていますよ。
それではまたね。
K-s
Post a Comment
<< Home